This tour is centered around the incredible Alaskan environment we call home. Winter and Summer tours available. Winter, explore the one-way tunnel to Whittier and enjoy an all-you-can eat fresh halibut and seasonal seafood lunch. Summer, option to go to Portage Glacier – a one-hour cruise
ULTIMATE Alaskan Adventure
- Individual All Ages
Our Premium Tour to Experience the Best of Alaska!
Do you want the ultimate four-day Alaska experience? This is the tour for you. You will experience and learn about the city of Anchorage and surrounding cities, the Alaskan wildlife, the beautiful landscapes and glaciers, the heritage and culture of Alaskan natives, multiple different conservation and research centers, and much more!
Travel by plane, railroad, cruise, and car. Experience true Alaskan cuisine with exquisite dining stops. We plan everything–all you have to do is follow the itinerary or talk to us about inserting custom stops!
View the itinerary below to get a more in-depth look at the daily activities of this tour. Then, book online before it sells out!
- Departs four hours prior to sunset in search of wildlife and an overview of our city
- Visit Lake Hood – Point Woronzof
- Your final destination is a scenic outlook
- Enjoy the sunset and majestic views
- Finish the night with a sunset photo
- 8 a.m. departure: The Alaska Railroad to Seward
- Catamaran cruise into the Kenai Fjords National Park
- Six-hour cruise includes all-you-can-eat Alaskan salmon & prime rib
- Return to Anchorage by coach
- 9 a.m. departure: Flight-See Denali/Mt. Mckinley
- By float plane from Lake Hood to Denali
- 2 p.m. departure: Wildlife Conservation Center
- Portage Valley
- Mt. Alyeska Ski Resort
- 9 a.m. departure: The Alaska Native Heritage Center
- Enjoy live traditional dance
- Tour the many authentic exhibits
- Stop for lunch
- Visit a real Alaskan village
- Meet elders of the community and hear about life in a true Alaskan village